The World's premier Personal Care Products Conference
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR DELEGATES - Conference hotel fully booked by 4th August:
Please note that the conference hotel is now fully booked.
Other hotels close to the Rey Juan Carlos include:
• the Princesa Sofia (http://www.princesasofia.com)
• the NH Constanza or NH Les Corts (http://www.nhhotels.com/nh/en/hotels/spain/barcelona.html),
• and the Hilton Barcelona (http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/spain/hilton‐barcelona‐hotel‐BCNHITW/index.html).
EDANA does not have a special room block or rate at these hotels, and bookings should be made directly with the hotels on an individual basis.
OUTLOOK has gone from strength to strength for 12 editions held in Cascais (Portugal), attracting over 400 participants from 30 countries in 2013. It owes its success to high level speakers, a diverse and relevant programme and unparalleled networking opportunities for all players in the Absorbent Hygiene Products supply chain. It attracts a high-level audience of middle and upper management from the whole supply chain of the absorbent hygiene products industry.
Top level speakers confirmed, see RELATED DOCUMENTS for FINAL PROGRAMME, Registration Form
Global Talent Strategy | Sally Khallash
Global Talent Rally
The Success of The Nordic Model. What’s the Recipe? What could be replicated?
Asia-Pacific Technology Network |
Innovation in Asia
… and speakers from Bostik, Henkel, Fameccanica Data Fater, Fibertex Personal Care, KelheimFibres, Kimberly-Clark, SCA, Thor Personal Care, Stora Enso, University College London, …
NEW! Panel Discussion: Market Experts’ Review: Trends and Innovation in AHPs
OUTLOOKTM is a unique networking event attracting the industry’s leading decision-makers year-after-year
- A unique networking event attracting the industry’s leading decision-makers year-after-year
- Cost-effective and exclusive European location
- Attracting participants from across the personal care supply chain
- Ideal facilities for your additional business meetings
- Top level speakers tailored to the needs of key executives from the personal care products industry :
- Markets (Geographic, Economic)
- Technology and Innovation
- Applications and Research, Sectors and Future Growth
- Data (Including Past, Current, and Future Trends)
- Regulatory Landscape and Eco/Sustainability
As a special edition for this event, EDANA offers you the opportunity to participate in a Mini-Academy on 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing on Wednesday 24th September before the official opening of OUTLOOKTM 2014 conference (from 10.00 to 13.00 + Tapas lunch). presented by Robert Glaze | The Brenva Institute
You can subscribe to the workshop via the registration form or the online registration.