The World's Premier Nonwoven Personal Care Products and Hygiene Conference
| || |
OUTLOOK™ draws a high-level audience of senior management and leading decision-makers from the whole supply chain of the nonwovens personal care and hygiene industries.
|OUTLOOK™ has gone from strength to strength for 14 editions, with its most recent edition in Athens (Greece) attracting over 420 participants from 182 companies, coming from 35 countries in September 2015. |
"With the broad supply chain for the NW hygiene market present at OUTLOOK, the Athens event confirmed the value of attending for our business"
Eamonn Tighe, European Fibers Business Development for Natureworks LLC.
"OUTLOOK is the event where the global NW hygiene industry meets. As a nonwoven supplier to this industry, it was essential that we attend and network with other participants"
Ray Dunleavy, Head of Global Marketing, Strategy and Business Development at Fitesa.
OUTLOOK™, the ‘must-attend’ event for the personal care and hygiene products industry, offers not only opportunities to learn about the newest trends and developments in Europe and beyond, and access the valuable networking opportunities scheduled throughout the event, but also high level inspirational speeches of resonance to any leader in today’s complex business world.
A DIVERSIFIED PROGRAMME:
| ||Keynote - Geoffrey West: "Growth, innovations, economies of scale and the accelerating pace of life; developping a science of cities, companies and sustainability" |
Distinguished Professor and Past President, Santa Fe Institute (United States)
| ||Keynote - Robert Glaze: "The fourth industrial revolution" |
President, The Brenva Institute (United States)
| ||Keynote - Univ. Prof. Mag. Dr. Markus Hengstschläger: "Business: Is it in your genes?" |
The Institute of Medical Genetics, the Medical University of Vienna (Austria)
And additional speakers from:
BASF Global Hygiene Business, Bostik, CEMPRE, Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies, Cosmetics Europe, Cotton Incorporated, Crown Abbey, Glatfelter, Henkel,
Innventia, King’s Centre for Risk Management, Laboratorios Indas,
McAirlaid's Vliesstoffe, Nice-Pak International, Olfasense, Procter and Gamble, Reifenhäuser REICOFIL, RISI, Stragnum Offshore, Suominen and Texsus
Dedicated session on flushability:
Are you involved in the wipes industry and want information about flushable requirements and the support available to your business? Then this session is for you. It will be held adjacent to the conference, during the break on Thursday 22nd September, at 11.00am. To participate, you must be registered for OUTLOOK™ 2016, and note your interest to attend on the registration form.
THE CONFERENCE OFFERS:
- Cost-effective and exclusive European location
- Daily formal and informal networking opportunities
- Ideal facilities for your additional business meetings
- Top level speakers tailored to the needs of key executives :
- Markets (geographic, economic)
- Technology, Product Development and Innovation
- Applications and Research
- Sectors and Future Growth
- Market Data and Trends
- Regulatory Landscape
NETWORKING, THE KEY OF YOUR EVENT
OUTLOOK™ is the palce to be for your business. Meet the leaders, the companies and the partners who will support the growth of your nonwoven business.
Delegates are offered many formal and informal opportunities to network with speakers and senior corporate leaders, including two evening cocktails. A NEW TECHNOLOGY WILL TRANSFORM YOUR OUTLOOK EXERIENCE!
As a delegate, you will receive a personalised tablet which will allow you to:
- Follow presentations real-time, just the way it is projected on screen
- Find the detailed conference programme
- Ask questions directly to the speakers and comment on their presentations
- Share your thoughts through a real-time voting system
- Access every important file in one place: look up brochures, speakers biographies...
- Take notes whenever you like and e-mail them to yourself or others
- Find venue descriptions and floorplan
- Discover the city in your freetime, including weather forecast, ideas for places to visit and recommended restaurants