| || |
EDANA and INDA invite you to attend the Latin American event of the year, together with senior executives and suppliers from across the nonwovens industry.
OUTLOOK™ Plus Latin America is back for a second edition: a three-day conference and tabletop exhibition in Sao Paulo covering market, product, and technology intelligence for the hygiene, personal care, and medical nonwovens industries.
The first edition of OUTLOOK™ Plus Latin America attracted more than 250 attendees, with participants declaring the first ever Latin American event a success for their businesses (the press release about the first edition is available here)
This conference will be simultaneously translated into Spanish and Portuguese
FIRST SPEAKERS ANNOUCED:
Welber Barral, Ph.D - keynote
Chairman of the Brazilian Industries Coalition, Managing Partner of Barral M Jorge Consultants, a consultant of the Sao Paulo Industries Federation, and has previously served as Brazilian Secretary of Foreign Trade. He will discuss the advantages/barriers to doing business in Brazil and share his incisive view on Brazil’s changing political environment and its impact on growth prospects and investment attractiveness.
- Alexander Corrêra, New Business Development - Suzano,
- Beatriz Goldaracena, New Business Development – Brazil - The Dow Chemical Company
- Rosana Castro de Godoi, Business Manager, Latin America - Tredegar Film Products
- Daniel Guerrero, President, South America - Berry Plastics
- Rick Jezzi, Principal - A.D. Jezzi & Associates
- Rafael Martins, Head of Innovation & Technology, South America - Freudenberg Não-Tecidos Ltda.
- Scott Smith, Ph.D., Research Fellow, Innovation Management - Evonik Corporation
- Valdemir Radde, Sales Director – Latin America - Fitesa
- Fabio Rangel, Research Associate Director - Johnson & Johnson
- Pablo Cadaval Santos, Production and Quality Manager - Klabin
- Walter Spinardi, Principal - WPS Consultoria
More information about the confirmed speakers and their topics can be found here
THE CONFERENCE OFFERS:
A focus on nonwoven hygiene products (DAY 1 - DAY 2)
The two first days of the conference will review the latest developments in nonwovens and the absorbent hygiene products markets, both regionally and globally. Senior managers and experts will feature a systematic analysis of trends in most components and raw materials for those products.
Additional highlights on medical nonwovens (DAY 3)
For more information about registration, contact Tracie Leatham (email@example.com)
INCREASE YOUR EXPOSURE WITH A TABLETOP DISPLAY
A small investment to benefit your business
Secure your advantage with emerging market opportunities in Latin America: present your product and services to a global audience and make business connections with senior leadership.
For more information about booking a tabletop, contact Joe Tessari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
THE LATIN AMERICA REGION IS RAPIDLY GROWING, and is a rich source of potential business for the nonwovens industry. The conference will cover market, product, and technology intelligence for the hygiene, personal care, and medical nonwovens, offers invaluable business connections during the tabletop exhibition, day and evening receptions with industry leaders, and the opportunity to conduct private business meetings.
This event is co-organised by EDANA and INDA, with support from ABINT, the Brazilian Technical Textiles and Nonwovens Association.