EDANA is the leading global association and voice of the nonwovens and related industries. Its mission is to provide global leadership, creating an environment beneficial to innovation, sustainable and profitable growth of industry to best serve consumers.
EDANA’s Strategic Goals include:
- Provide best in class value to its members
- Promote industry competitiveness through innovation and social, environmental and economic sustainability
- Be a thought leader and speak with one voice for the industry in the interaction with members and other stakeholders.
- Create positive awareness of and trust in the industry and its products and services
- Promote free and fair trade in favour of the consumer and members through shaping of the regulatory and market environments, e.g. via the harmonisation of global standards
- Continuously seek to improve the association’s efficiency
- Facilitate consensus on positions of common interest, and present an honest and transparent representation of the industry’s position