You have checked out the benefits that EDANA can offer your organisation, and now you would like to join in three easy steps:
- Complete the membership application form (please contact EDANA’s general manager Pierre Wiertz if you have any questions or you would like to receive a member info pack)
- EDANA will contact you with an offer for your membership fee. Membership fees are calculated on the basis of your annual turnover relating to nonwovens (confidentially disclosed to the EDANA management only). We offer a special introductory incentive.
- Once we have received receipt of your first year’s annual fee:
- you will receive a membership certificate,
- your company and activities will be listed in the website’s supplier search
- you will be featured in the EDANA newsletter’s new members spotlight
- and you can start taking advantage of the numerous other benefits that EDANA membership offers to you.
Three classes of membership are available in EDANA:
- FULL MEMBERSHIP is open to producers and converters of nonwovens and waddings, as well as to suppliers of raw materials such as fibres, binders, films, SAP and adhesives.
- TRADE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP is open to other companies, business activities of which fall within the purposes and aims of the Association, excluding retailers.
- NON-TRADE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP is open to research and academic bodies.
When exhibiting at INDEX17
, EDANA Members benefit from a discount of €40/m², for new members, it reimburses a substantial share of your first year fee.