For professionals and stakeholders who want to work together on the challenges and opportunities in the pursuit of a circular economy for nonwovens
Join us in Brussels for the first edition of the Circular Nonwovens Forum, a collaborative platform where professionals and stakeholders share ideas and expertise on circularity.
Conscious of the need to move away from the linear economy, the Forum aims at stimulating dialogue on circularity and at supporting positive environmental and social actions taken by the industry.
What you can expect from the Circular Nonwovens Forum:
- 1-day forum with keynote speakers and roundtable discussions
- Improve dialogue and keep ongoing conversation on circularity
- Inform stakeholders on the nonwovens industry and its benefits
- Learn from stakeholders’ views on circular economy
- Identify topics for future cooperation and potential initiatives that could be steered by the industry