Statistics report NEW EDITION:
Global Nonwoven Markets Report 2020-2025
INDA and EDANA are pleased to publish this seventh edition of the Worldwide Outlook for the Nonwovens Industry, a comprehensive survey and outlook assessing growth post-pandemic
This report presents detailed production data by region for the global nonwovens industry for 2010, 2015 and 2020, and a forecast for 2025.
Member company: €5000* (excl. VAT)
Non-member company: €6250 (excl. VAT)
*Additional discount will be granted to the companies contributing to the yearly EDANA statistical inquiry (contact email@example.com for more information)
The goals of the report is to:
- provide economic and demographic trends, as they are significant drivers of demand within the nonwovens industry;
- explain industry trends within regions, processes, end uses, raw materials, and trade flows;
- present industry production for region by process and end use markets;
- provide an overall picture of global nonwoven roll goods trade; and define and clarify production processes and end use market segmentation to provide greater clarity in the industry.
This comprehensive report provides in-depth information and analysis of the global nonwoven macro drivers, supply and demand, and regional trade. Among the highlights of the report:
- In the historical period (2010–2020) production increased 6.2% annually, led by growth in the spunlaid processes and drylaid hydroentanglement
- China led the growth in production, adding an additional 4.7 million tonnes from the end of 2010 through to the end of 2020, representing a 11.5% annual growth rate
- Across the nonwoven end use segments, the wipes, filtration, medical segments expanded at the fastest rates, given the industry’s rapid response to provide materials that keep the surfaces we touch clean, protect the air we breathe, and provide
a barrier to keep our bodies safe.
For more information about nonwovens statistics, market and figures, click here