QAP Training Programme
BSI and EDANA members have developed a training course to familiarise auditors and auditees with the ‘EDANA harmonized quality assurance standard for suppliers in the hygiene industry’, in short the EDANA standard.
This is not a quality management course, it is an introduction to the EDANA standard.
Delegates will be able to define:
- The importance and benefits of an EDANA scheme based QMS to both suppliers and customers
- The structure of the EDANA scheme private standard including core terms and definitions and the multi-level hierarchy of requirements
- The interrelationship and interaction of key management system and product assurance processes within the Standard
- The interrelationship between quality management systems and product assurance processes
This course is about:
- Understanding the key requirements and benefits arising from the implementation of the EDANA scheme
- Managing scheme conformity and drive continual improvement within your own organization
- Attract and retain customers by demonstrating conformity with an internationally recognised standard specifically created for those in the absorbent hygiene products and personal care wipes industry by the industry’s leading professional body
- The interrelationship between quality management systems and product assurance processes.