Throughout the four day exhibition the nominated submissions will be displayed at The Nonwovens Innovation Lab,
a new INDEX™ feature showcasing how invention and sustainability drive the industry forward.
Open to products commercially available by the 31st January 2020, and selected by a jury of experienced peers, EDANA’s INDEX™20 Awards are the highest accolade for the best examples of excellence in the industry, highlighting creativity and innovations from businesses of all sizes, and from all parts of the nonwovens supply chain.
Nominees for each of these, in alphabetic order, are as follows:
Nonwoven Roll Goods
- Fa-Ma Jersey – Microfly™ - nanocham AG+
- Jacob Holm - Sontara® Dual
- Sandler - New ADL
Finished products made from, or incorporating nonwovens
- Callaly - Tampliner®
- Dupont De Nemours - Tychem® 2000 SFR
- Hassan Group (Hassan Tekstil) - Heatable Geosynthetic Material
Raw materials or components (e.g. fibre, binder, polymer, tape), of special relevance to the nonwovens industry and related converted products
- Beaulieu Fibres International - UltraBond
- Omya International - Omyafiber® 800 (Calcium Carbonate)
- Hassan Group (Pelsan Tekstil) – Biodegradable breathable film for hygiene & medical market
Innovation in machinery of special relevance to the nonwovens industry
- CAMPEN Machinery – New patented airlaid beater forming technology
- Dienes Werke für Maschinenteile - Depth Control Senso Plus (Led)
- GDM - Expandable Welding Wheel
Achievement for the most original marketing campaign for a product made from, or incorporating nonwovens
- Berry Global - J-Cloth® Plus Biodegradable Communication Campaign
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö - Fiber+, Green Capsule Top Lid, Compostable K-cup filter
- Beaulieu Flooring Solutions - Rewind - Forward thinking carpet
- RKW – RKW HyJet® Crop Cover
Sustainable process or management practice
- FaterSMART – FaterSMART used absorbent hygiene products (AHP) recycling technology
- Diaper Recycling Technology - Pureflow8 – In flight material separator
- TiHive™ - TULIPZ
For more information about the exhibition, or to register as a visitor, please visit the dedicated INDEX™20 website http://www.indexnonwovens.org. .
INDEX™ Awards Ceremony
The winners will be presented with their specially commissioned bronze sculpture and a diploma at the Awards Ceremony, which will be attended by the media and is open to all exhibitors and visitors to the show.
An award and a work of art
Designed by world-famous Belgian sculptor, Olivier Strebelle, the stunning work of art is both beautiful and representative of the diversity of EDANA’s members and their products. Olivier Strebelle (1927-2018), a renowned artist by the age of 20, today has sculptures displayed in major cities across Europe, the United States and Asia.